Independently and in collaboration with other institutions the Department of Psychology actively organises and co-organises numerous scientific and professional conferences, workshops, summer schools and symposia.
Below is a list of conferences organised or co-organised by the Department since the year 2000:
- 12th Annual Conference of Croatian Psychologists – 2004,
- 26th European Conference of Psychosomatic Research – 2006,
- 4th European Conference on Positive Psychology – 2008,
- 39th EABCT Annual Congress: Behavioral-Cognitive Therapy - New Perspectives – 2009,
- 18th Annual Conference of Croatian Psychologists – Crosscultural Psychology – 2010,
- 3rd International Congress on Emotional Psychology – 2011,
- 3rd International Congress on Emotional Intelligence – 2011,
- Rijeka Days of Experimental Psychology (REPSI) – 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016,
- 21st Annual Conference of Croatian Psychologists (with international participation) – Contemporary Challenges of Occupational and Organisational Psychology – 2013,
- 12th Alps-Adria Psychology Conference (AAPC16) – 2016,
- 24th Annual Conference of Croatian Psychologists – Psychology in the Prevention of Disorders and Preservation of Health – 2016.